The dominance of the capitalist market system on the planet, the consumer society has led to the depletion of the planet’s resources and the pollution of all environments.
- We pollute the atmosphere with greenhouse gases, which has led to global climate change.
- We emit dust and toxic gases into the atmosphere, as a result of which air quality, especially in large cities, has become fatal for all living things.
- We burn and cut down forests, taking oxygen from the atmosphere.
- We kill rivers with sewage and waterworks.
- We are predatory devastating mineral resources, building the economy on an extensive principle – to extract more and more.
- We covered the land with garbage and highly toxic wastes of production and consumption, created garbage continents in the World Ocean.
As a result:
- temperatures are approaching critical values unsuitable for life, the number and severity of climatic disasters is growing;
- biodiversity is lost, the biosphere is destroyed;
- the area of territories suitable for agriculture is decreasing, agrotechnical erosion and destruction of soils, chemical and radiation pollution of the land are underway;
- the area of territories suitable for human life is decreasing.
Bottom line: we get a climate catastrophe, hunger, thirst, millions of refugees – death.
What K100 (The Committee of the Hundred) offers:
The doctrine of ECOCIVILIZATION, the civilizational revolution – a radical change in the way and nature of the economic activity of people – cannot be saved by cosmetic measures.
Within the framework of the ECOCIVILIZATION doctrine K100 implements projects:
- Ecology of consciousness.
- Reformatting the political field: direct democracy instead of the vertical of power – a horizontal network of people’s self-government and the Expert Council – as the highest body of state power.
- Eco-development workshop is an educational project aimed at popularizing knowledge about the biosphere and artificial habitat – the technosphere.
- An organic economy is an economy that naturally follows from the basic laws of the surrounding world.
- Organic financing – managing the value of products, industries, business through capital: withdrawal of investments from industries and products with low value for the global environmental situation and the global society and injecting investments into clean nature and socio-oriented technologies, products, companies.
- Intensive economic development
- Circular resource economy
- Greening the technosphere, creating artificial ecosystems for human life support.
- Formation of a network of “Green Dots” on the world map.
- Monitoring the development of green technologies in the world
- Mobilization of scientists, inventors, researchers of ancient technologies of the Vedic period to create environmentally friendly technologies.
- Everyone who wants to live must contribute to the civilizational transition by squeezing consumption, rejecting outdated doctrines and an archaic system of power, building a modern system of organizing social and political life, creating a green economy, and participating in environmental education.
Translated by Snezhana Gubaidulina
Статья на русском языке: https://k100.space/globalnaya-ekozabastovka/